DMC Technology Group AND SonicWall Present
The State of the Cybersecurity Landscape
This Event will be held at
The Toledo Museum of Art – GlasSalon
Wednesday, April 5, 2017
|10:30AM – 11:00AM
11:00AM – 12:00PM
12:00PM – 1:30PM
|Museum Tour Registration*
Lunch and SonicWall presentation**
* Museum Tour and Registration will be held at the Museum’s main campus, we will then move across the street to the GlasSalon for the event.
**If you are unable to make the Museum Tour, registration will begin at the GlasSalon at 11:30AM
REGISTER TO WIN A FREE SECURITY ASSESSMENT
Brad Koesters, SonicWall
and David Ryder, SonicWall
The State of the Cybersecurity Arms Race
In the war against cyber-crime, no one gets to avoid battle. That’s why it’s crucial that each of us is proactive in understanding the innovation and advancements being made on both sides of the cybersecurity arms race.
- Security Industry Advances
- Decline of POS Malware Variants
- Growth of SSL/TLS-Encrypted Traffic
- Decline of Dominant Exploit Kits
- Cyber Criminal Advances
- Explosive Growth in Ransomware
- Exploited Vulnerabilities in SSL/TLS Encryption
- IoT Became a New Threat Network
- Combatting the New Cyber Threats
It’s worth noting that the technology already exists today to solve many of the new challenges cyber criminals threw at victims in 2016.
If you’re interested in prevention, knowledge has always been the greatest weapon in the cybersecurity arms race. If you know where your enemy has been, you have a much better shot of guessing where he’s going. We look forward to seeing you on Wednesday, April 5, 2017.