IBM Power i & AS/400
The Power is IBM’s premier server delivering enterprise-quality applications, superior reliability, and a low total cost of ownership.
The AS/400 is Our Heritage: When DMC was founded in 1993, our entire business was centered on AS/400 hardware, software, programming, and implementation services. Call it what you want … AS/400, iSeries, System i, or Power i… we love it!
Our experienced team of 13 people includes technicians, programmers, and account executives, most of whom have been working with AS/400 technology since the 1980s. Our team has a combined experience of 374 years!
John Chadwick, Debbie Farley, Greg Lardinais, Jeff Reau, Todd Schiavone (Manager), Jim Froelich, Dan Pindoley, Jim Oneail
ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT TEAM
Kurt Everson, Mike DeBrosse, Pat Sheehan, Rich Johnston
- Products – DMC is an IBM Premier Business Partnerfor the Power i product line including hardware, software, and services.
- Implementation Services – hardware, operating system, partitioning, high availability, disaster recovery.
- Application Development Services – (RPG; Integration with Microsoft).
- Hosting/Co-Location/High Availability/Disaster Recovery – provided in the DMC Data Center.
- Managed Services – remote monitoring/management of customer AS/400’s.
- Third Party Offerings – DMC offers several hardware and software products that complement the IBM Power i Servers. These include high availability software, ERP/business software, and hardware peripherals.
DMC Technology Group is the premier business technology partner in Toledo and throughout Ohio. Our company has provided creative technology solutions since 1993. Our experienced IT professionals understand that every business requires its own, tailor-made technology, and we work with you to ensure that your needs are being met as efficiently and effectively as possible. At DMC, our goal is to improve your company’s IT wherever and whenever possible. We consider ourselves to be not just a service provider, but a trusted advisor.