Training provided by Global Knowledge
DMC Technology Group will host a unique training opportunity in Toledo, OH on April 18 through April 22, 2016. This training event will be held at the DMC offices located off King Road between Central and Sylvania Ave.
7657 King’s Pointe Rd
Toledo, Ohio 43617
Please contact Karen Albright at (419) 535-2900 x1155 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to register today!
VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V6]. This is the, 5 day Install, Configure, Manage class for vSphere version 6!
$4,125.00 per person
Who Needs to Attend:
System Administrators and Systems Engineers.
This authorized VMware training course features intensive hands-on training that focuses on installing, configuring, and managing VMware vSphere 6, which includes VMware ESXi 6 and VMware vCenter Server 6. Approximately 45 percent of class time is dedicated to completing hands-on labs. This course will give you a solid understanding of how to administer a vSphere infrastructure for an organization of any size.
Prior to obtaining a VCP6 level certification, candidates must first pass the vSphere 6 Foundations exam. This course will prepare you for the Foundations exam and put you on the path to obtaining the VCP6-DCV, VCP6-CMA, VCP6-NV, and VCP6-DTM certifications.
What You’ll Learn:
- Software-defined data center
- Deploy an ESXi host and create virtual machines
- vCenter Server architecture
- Deploy a vCenter Server instance or VMware vCenter Server Appliance
- Use vCenter Server to manage an ESXi host
- Configure and manage vSphere infrastructure with VMware vSphere Client and VMware vSphere Web Client
- Configure virtual networks with vSphere standard switches
- Use vCenter Server to manage various types of host storage
- Manage virtual machines, templates, clones, and snapshots
- Create a vApp
- Use the content library
- Migrate virtual machines with VMware vSphere vMotion
- Use VMware vSphere Storage vMotion to migrate virtual machine storage
- Monitor resource usage and manage resource pools
- Use VMware vRealize Operations Manager to identify and solve issues through analytics and alerts
- Manage VMware vSphere High Availability and VMware vSphere Fault Tolerance
- Use VMware vSphere Replication and VMware vSphere Data Protection to replicate virtual machines and perform data recovery
- Use VMware vSphere Distributed Resource Scheduler clusters to improve host scalability
- Use vSphere distributed switches to improve network scalability
- Use VMware vSphere Update Manager to apply patches
- Perform basic troubleshooting of ESXi hosts, virtual machines, and vCenter Server operations